Service changes due to COVID-19
Updated 28 July 2021
POAS follows the corona virus situation as well as the instructions and information provided by authorities. We take actions on our behalf to prevent the virus from spreading. Therefore there are some changes in our services:
- Our telephone and email services are available normally during our office’s opening hours. Please be patient, services might be busy occasionally.
- Office assists our customers with necessary matters only, such as picking up keys. You need to make an appointment beforehand for any office visits.
- Keys of parking spaces’ electric heating poles can be mailed, if necessary. If you need the heating pole key for your parking space, but have not booked an appointment, please contact our customer service.
- Customer service employees wear face masks in the office. We also recommend that our customers wear masks when visiting our office.
Please note that all matters related to your housing can be handled through our electronic services. Read more information here: poas.fi/en/online-services/
Log in to tenant portal: asukassivusto.poas.fi
- Due to the current corona virus situation, preliminary inspections of apartments are cancelled from 2nd of August onwards. This does not remove tenants’ responsibility to clean the apartment, and the apartments will be checked as usual after the rental agreement has ended.
- In urgent maintenance or fixing needs, contact your housing complex’s maintenance company immediately!
- Non-urgent maintenance issues can be reported normally via electronic Notice of defects form. When making a Notice of defects, please mention in the Description field if you’re ordered to stay in quarantine or about any other matters that POAS should consider when making necessary actions or precautionary measures.
- As always, urgent and necessary matters will be handled as soon as possible! If visiting apartment is necessary to handle the matter, we aim to schedule all visits to a point of time when tenant is not present. Maintenance staff will wear face masks during apartment visits. Depending on the situation, handling other issues may be postponed. In these cases, our maintenance staff will contact the tenant. You can follow the processing of your matter in tenant portal.
In housing complexes
- Club rooms and other common spaces are currently in use normally.
- Common sauna shifts remain canceled. For the time being, private sauna shifts and laundry room machines can be reserved normally from Kodinportaali reservation system. Please pay extra attention to your hand hygiene when using common spaces.
- General meeting restrictions and recommendations must be taken into account.
We apologise for the inconvenience the situation may cause and hope our customers will understand the exceptional situation. Also, we would like remind that in this situation it is extremely important to follow the general instructions and restrictions initiated by authorities. We also recommend our tenants to download the official corona virus application Koronavilkku. Stay healthy and care for each other!