- 04.05. Trash days
- 13.04. Our new summer employees
- 13.04. Hipposkylä building project
- 28.02. Our property team is expanding
- 21.02. Our energy saving actions
- 08.12. Cold inside the apartment?
- 30.11. Tenants’ movie night
- 15.11. Christmas Calendar raffle
- 18.10. Exceptions to service hours
- 06.10. Apply for renewed apartments in Hervanta
- 15.06. Applying for housing: Frequently asked questions
- 14.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 16.02. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 09.02. POASnet network maintenance
- 21.01. Order rent letters as digital mail
- 15.12. New shared electric cars
- 18.10. Jäähallinkaari apartments rented
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 16.04. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
Suggest a roommate to yourself!
Do you live alone in a shared apartment or is your roommate moving away? – Suggest a roommate to yourself!
As a tenant living in a POAS´s shared apartment you can suggest roommate to yourself, if the other room in shared apartment is empty or if your current roommate is moving away.
If you wish to suggest a roommate, follow these steps:
1. Ask your friend to fill out an application to us in which he/she applies to particular shared apartment. Ask your friend also write on application that he/she is applying to the specific apartment living as your roommate.
2. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you tell your name, address and the name of your friend that would like to live with you in a shared apartment.
POAS will check the suggested person´s application and if everything is ok and we can offer the apartment, your friend can live with you in a shared apartment!
Suggested person has to meet POAS´s criteria – either be a student or under 30 years old working person. We will check the applicants appendices and credit history.
You can nominate roommate only in 2 person´s shared apartment. Notice that you can suggest a roommate to yourself who is opposite sex than you! In this case you need to be prepared to prove to Kela that you are not a couple or belong to same household.