- 21.09. Exceptions to service hours
- 16.09. Movie night sold out
- 07.07. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 21.06. Apply for Jäähallinkaari apartments
- 11.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 23.11. Annual Christmas Calendar
- 29.10. New housing projects
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 27.02. Internet changes in Ritakatu
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 04.11. Shared cars back in use!
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 22.08. POASnet network issue
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 03.07. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 24.07. FAQ about application status
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
New support athlete
Introducing our new support athlete, biathlete Saana Lahdelma.
Our 21-year-old support athlete has been successful in youth biathlon: in 2019 she won the Finnish Championship in the distance of 12.5km with the time of 42:35.5. She represented Finland in IBU Youth & Junior World Championship Biathlon 2020 in Lenzerheide, Switzerland. Also this season her goal is participating in international championship competitions.
Representing Mikkelin Hiihtäjät sports club, Saana has also competed in cross-country skiing. Find out more about Saana’s sports achievements from Finnish Ski Association’s website.
Saana, who lives in our housing complex of Tieteenkatu, is studying in Tampere University. Tampere’s shooting ranges and versatile exercise opportunities make her training easier, but she also emphasizes the importance of home: “The apartment plays a big role in my recovery. You need to be able to feel comfortable and calm down at home.”
Good luck Saana!
You can follow Saana on Instagram!