Service changes due to COVID-19
POAS follows the corona virus situation as well as the instructions and information provided by authorities. We take actions on our behalf to prevent the virus from spreading. Therefore there are some changes in our services:
- Our telephone and email services are available normally during our service hours. Please see our service hours from the link below.
- Office assists our customers with necessary matters only, such as picking up keys. You need to make an appointment beforehand for any office visits. Depending on the situation, keys may be picked up from a postal locker or locksmith instead.
- Keys of parking spaces’ electric heating poles can be mailed, if necessary. If you need the heating pole key for your parking space, but have not booked an appointment, please contact our customer service.
- Customer service employees wear face masks in the office. We also recommend that our customers wear masks when visiting our office.
Please note that all matters related to your housing can be handled through our electronic services. Read more information here: poas.fi/en/online-services/
Log in to tenant portal: asukassivusto.poas.fi
- In urgent maintenance or fixing needs, contact your housing complex’s maintenance company immediately! As always, urgent and necessary matters will be handled as soon as possible! If visiting apartment is necessary to handle the matter, we aim to schedule all visits to a point of time when tenant is not present. Maintenance staff will wear face masks during apartment visits.
- Non-urgent maintenance issues can be reported normally via electronic Notice of defects form. When making a Notice of defects, please mention in the Description field if you’re ordered to stay in quarantine or about any other matters that POAS should consider when making necessary actions or precautionary measures. Depending on the situation, handling non-urgent issues may be postponed. In these cases, our maintenance staff will contact the tenant. You can follow the processing of your matter in tenant portal.
- Apartments are inspected normally before moving out. Please note! Due to the corona situation, tenant(s) should not be home during the pre-inspection. Please inform the apartment inspector if you are unable to be away from your apartment during the inspection. Read more information on preliminary inspections and final cleaning here.
In housing complexes
- Current restrictions conserning gatherings and the number of people must take into account in the housing complexes.
- For the time being, people arriving from abroad will be offered a room in a shared apartment only if the other rooms of the apartment are empty.
- Common sauna shifts remain canceled. For the time being, private sauna shifts and laundry room machines can be reserved normally from Kodinportaali reservation system. Please pay extra attention to your hand hygiene when using common spaces.
We apologise for the inconvenience the situation may cause and hope our customers will understand the exceptional situation. Also, we would like remind that in this situation it is extremely important to follow the general instructions and restrictions initiated by authorities. Stay healthy and care for each other!