Notice of defects

To ensure that we have all the required information in writing, please submit all notices of defects through the notification form. Please inform us even of minor problems.

Fill in the notice of defects

In urgent cases like if water damages occurs or you lock yourself out, for example – contact the maintenance company’s telephone service.