Internet connection is always included in the rent. Our apartments have two types of Internet connections:
- DNA Netti broadband service:
- Ritakatu 13 E-J
- Ritakatu 3 K-M
- POASnet: All other locations
DNA Netti (broadband)
In Ritakatu 13 E-J and 3 K-M tenants must register as Internet users. You can do it with following methods:
- Visit DNA Kauppa store, find your nearest store here: dna.fi/dnakaupat
- Call DNA customer service, tel. +358 44 144 044. Service hours Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 9am-4.30pm
- Activate DNA Netti online here: dna.fi/tlk. You need to have electronic identification credeantials (such as Finnish online banking service) to be able to register online
The basic speed (40M) is free for tenants. If you wish to purchase additional speed or other services, please contact DNA directly for more information. Remember to terminate your DNA Netti subscription when moving out of POAS apartment.
Ritakatu 13 E-J:
- You have access to a traditional broadband via your apartment’s telephone socket. You need a VDSL2 modem to be able to use the Internet. More information: dna.fi/tuki-modeemit
Ritakatu 3 K-M:
- Wired broadband connection is available through an Ethernet cable (RJ-45). If you wish to use wireless connection or connect multiple devices at the same time, you need an Ethernet router. More information: dna.fi/tuki-modeemit
High-speed 1 Gigabit Internet connection is included in the rent! All you need to do is connect your device(s) by using a network (Ethernet) cable and the wall socket in your apartment. You must purchase your own network cable for this. If you wish to connect multiple devices to the Internet at the same time, or need to create a wireless network in your apartment, you should purchase additional equipment.
For more information about the required equipment, visit poasnet.fi/
If you have any problems using POASnet, you can contact your building’s network representative for help. You can find the contact info for these representatives at poasnet.fi/
Please note that the network representatives are just regular tenants who donate their personal time to help others in Internet issues!