- Tenant guide
- Good living
- Online services
- Maintenance companies
- Rent supervision and payment
- Submit notifications online
- When moving
- Changes to agreements
We offer free Internet connection to our tenants. Our apartments have two types of Internet connections:
- DNA Netti broadband service: Ritakatu 13 E-J
- POASnet: All other locations
High-speed 1 Gigabit Internet connection is included in the rent! Internet connection is ready and available in the building, so don’t need to register or activate the Internet plan separately for your apartment. All you need to do is connect your device(s) by using a network (Ethernet) cable and the wall socket in your apartment. You must purchase your own network cable for this. If you wish to connect multiple devices to the Internet at the same time, or need to create a wireless network in your apartment, you should purchase additional equipment.
For more information about the required equipment, please visit poasnet.fi.
Problems with POASnet Internet connection?
- Make sure your own cable/router is working normally. If you are using a router, check if the Internet connection works by connecting the network cable directly to your computer. If the connection works, the problem is with your router.
- Check possible updates of exceptions from Kodinportti or our website.
- If there’s no information of exceptions, you can contact the network representative of your housing complex for help. Please note that the network representatives are just regular tenants who donate their personal time to help others in Internet issues!
- If your housing complex does not have one, you can contact POASnet administrators. All contact information can be found from poasnet.fi.
DNA Netti (broadband)
In Ritakatu 13 E-J, you have an access to a traditional broadband via your apartment’s telephone socket. You need a VDSL2 modem to be able to use the Internet. More information: dna.fi/tuki-modeemit.
Tenants must register as Internet users. You can do it with following methods:
- Visit DNA Kauppa store, find your nearest store here: dna.fi/dnakaupat
- Call DNA customer service, tel. +358 44 144 044. Service hours Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 9am-4.30pm
- Activate DNA Netti online here: dna.fi/tlk. You need to have electronic identification credeantials (such as Finnish online banking service) to be able to register online
The basic speed (40M) is free of charge. If you wish to purchase additional speed or other services, please contact DNA directly for more information. Remember to terminate your DNA Netti subscription when moving out of POAS apartment.