- Tenant guide
- Online services
- Maintenance companies
- Payment of rent and rent collection
- Good living
- Submit notifications online
- Changes to agreements
Payment of rent and rent collection
The date for rent payment is usually the 5th day of every month or the following business day. At the beginning of your tenancy, you will receive a compilation invoice with the due dates for the rent payments until the end of February of the following year. Rents are reviewed annually, and new invoices are sent to tenants every year in November or December. Please inform rent collection if you have not received new invoices by 31st of December.
View your rent balance, invoices and payment history in tenant portal.
POAS has enabled e-invoicing so, if you wish, you can activate an e-invoice and receive an electronic rent invoice directly to your online bank every month. You need to have Finnish online banking credentials in order to activate the e-invoicing.
How to order the e-invoice:
- Order the e-invoice in your own online bank. Navigate to the e-invoices section and subscribe to a new e-invoice. Search for a new e-invoice sender with the name of Pirkan Opiskelija-asunnot Oy or business-ID 0211539-7. (NOTE! NOT POAS or Pirkanmaan opiskelija-asunnot)
- When ordering an invoice, you must provide a reference number, which you can find from the invoices previously sent by POAS and/or tenant portal. Please make sure the reference number you provide is correct as you won’t receive any e-invoices if the reference number cannot be found.
- Ordering an e-invoice varies depending on the bank. If necessary, ask for additional instructions directly from your own service provider.
Recipients of Kela’s housing allowance! If Kela pays your housing allowance directly to the landlord’s bank account, the amount of allowance is not considered in the e-invoice, and therefore the full amount of rent is stated in the e-invoice. You need to deduct the amount of housing allowance from the invoice and change the amount yourself in your online bank.
Trouble paying rent?
If you have trouble with paying the rent, contact rent collection immediately. If you contact us in time, we can be flexible with the payment schedule and draw up a payment plan with you.
If you do not contact rent collection and do not pay the rent despite payment reminders sent by us, we will begin debt collection proceedings through Intrum. After the debt collection has been assigned to Intrum and you have received a reminder letter from them, you are to agree upon payments only with Intrum as instructed in the letter.
Contact us: Send a message to POAS in tenant portal.