- 21.09. Exceptions to service hours
- 16.09. Movie night sold out
- 07.07. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 21.06. Apply for Jäähallinkaari apartments
- 11.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 23.11. Annual Christmas Calendar
- 29.10. New housing projects
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 27.02. Internet changes in Ritakatu
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 04.11. Shared cars back in use!
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 22.08. POASnet network issue
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 03.07. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 24.07. FAQ about application status
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
Issues with online services
UPDATE ON 19 January 2021: The issues on our website are now fixed, and all our online services are available normally.
We have encountered a technical problem in our Tenant portal and application page. Due to the issue, the sites show a notification saying that the connection is not encrypted. This is not a cyberattack, and our customer information has not been compromised. We are currently inspecting the issue together with Visma Tampuuri, the service provider.
We recommend that you avoid using the tenant portal and inserting any personal information to application in case you get the notification mentioned above. The Apartment search can be safely used to explore apartment options, but we recommend that before applying, please wait until the problem has been fixed.
You can contact our customer service in all matters concerning your rental agreement or housing application. See contact information here.
We apologise for the inconvenience!