- 08.12. Cold inside the apartment?
- 30.11. Tenants’ movie night
- 15.11. Christmas Calendar raffle
- 18.10. Exceptions to service hours
- 06.10. Apply for renewed apartments in Hervanta
- 15.06. Applying for housing: Frequently asked questions
- 14.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 25.04. POAS POP UP Tour
- 16.02. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 09.02. POASnet network maintenance
- 21.01. Order rent letters as digital mail
- 15.12. New shared electric cars
- 18.10. Jäähallinkaari apartments rented
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 29.10. New housing projects
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 16.04. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
Moving boxes for new tenants
POAS wants to make your moving-in easier and offers free cardboard boxes for new tenants moving into POAS apartments. The boxes are offered to new POAS tenants moving into POAS apartments from throughout Finland (excluding Åland), but not from abroad. This service is available only to new POAS tenants.
Moving-in boxes are not available in following situations:
- when current POAS tenant(s) are moving internally from POAS’s apartment to another
- another person(s) is moving in together with POAS’s current tenant and added to the same rental agreement.
Single resident households are offered a maximum of 20 strong cardboard boxes, and households of two or more persons receive 30 boxes (the number of persons equals all parties who have signed the rental agreement).
Order the boxes from the link below, and Hakonen Solutions will contact you within five (5) business days to confirm delivery schedule.
After you have moved in, the cardboard boxes shall be recycled or used as storage boxes.
Hakonen Solutions also provides a wide range of other home services, such as delivery and moving services. Additional services are subject to a fee, please ask prices directly from Hakonen.