- 04.10. Our energy saving actions
- 28.09. Exceptions to service hours
- 05.09. Cold inside the apartment?
- 15.06. Applying for housing: Frequently asked questions
- 14.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 25.04. POAS POP UP Tour
- 16.02. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 09.02. POASnet network maintenance
- 21.01. Order rent letters as digital mail
- 15.12. New shared electric cars
- 25.11. Christmas Calendar raffle
- 19.10. New movie night
- 18.10. Jäähallinkaari apartments rented
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 29.10. New housing projects
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 16.04. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
POAS updates lease terms and conditions
POAS wants to improve the living environment and promote the wellbeing of its tenants. For this reason in addition to the current ban of smoking in communal areas, smoking will be banned in all POAS apartments, balconies and external areas of the properties from 1st of January 2019. After this smoking is allowed only on areas specifically designated for smoking. POAS will set up an area for smoking within the outdoor areas of all of its houses by 30th of September 2018.
Updated terms and conditions, for the changed parts, and a charge sheet for damage caused by tenants are distributed to tenants this week. Specific details can be read on the material distributed to tenants. Please e-mail any questions to email@example.com.