- 04.05. Trash days
- 13.04. Our new summer employees
- 13.04. Hipposkylä building project
- 28.02. Our property team is expanding
- 21.02. Our energy saving actions
- 08.12. Cold inside the apartment?
- 30.11. Tenants’ movie night
- 15.11. Christmas Calendar raffle
- 18.10. Exceptions to service hours
- 06.10. Apply for renewed apartments in Hervanta
- 15.06. Applying for housing: Frequently asked questions
- 14.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 16.02. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 09.02. POASnet network maintenance
- 21.01. Order rent letters as digital mail
- 15.12. New shared electric cars
- 18.10. Jäähallinkaari apartments rented
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 16.04. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
We save water
POAS is installing water saving parts in our apartments (bubble nozzle to kitchen and toilet tap as well as a constant pressure valve to shower blender) which will help us to reduce water consumption by 25-30 %. Also this will reduce water heating costs significantly. During these maintenance visits we will also check the condition of toilet seat and sink. This does not require any actions from our tenants.
Water saving parts have been installed in Vihilahdenkatu 7 A-D. During Autumn this maintenance takes place also in Tieteenkatu 18, Vaahterakuja 7 and 9 as well as Perkiönkatu 85. The project continues in 2020 in Vihinkuja.
This project is a part of actions necessitated by EcoCompass environmental certificate. In 2018-2020 three-year environmental programme POAS’ focus points are decreasing water and heating energy consumption, waste management and environmental communication.
As part of national EcoCompass system, we have committed to developing the management of our environmental matters and taking responsibility of the environmental impacts caused by our operations. We aim to increase our tenants’ environmental knowledge and support tenants to make environmental actions in their every-day life!