- 21.09. Exceptions to service hours
- 16.09. Movie night sold out
- 07.07. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 21.06. Apply for Jäähallinkaari apartments
- 11.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 23.11. Annual Christmas Calendar
- 29.10. New housing projects
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 27.02. Internet changes in Ritakatu
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 04.11. Shared cars back in use!
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 22.08. POASnet network issue
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 03.07. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 24.07. FAQ about application status
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
Have you registered to tenant portal?
POAS website was updated earlier in the spring. The website also has a new feature for tenants; asukassivusto.poas.fi -tenant portal.
On tenant portal tenants can:
- view their lease agreements
(agreements made before 1st of May, may not necessarily be available)
- view their payment information
- send direct messages to the rent collection and customer service
- update their contact information
- submit notice of defects (pictures can be attached and progress to be followed)
- terminate their contract
You will need your online banking authentication when registering for the service the first time. Then you can create your own password. If you don’t have banking authentication, you can register at the POAS office using your passport or ID card.
If you have problems registering, please contact the POAS office.