- 04.10. Our energy saving actions
- 28.09. Exceptions to service hours
- 05.09. Cold inside the apartment?
- 15.06. Applying for housing: Frequently asked questions
- 14.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 25.04. POAS POP UP Tour
- 16.02. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 09.02. POASnet network maintenance
- 21.01. Order rent letters as digital mail
- 15.12. New shared electric cars
- 25.11. Christmas Calendar raffle
- 19.10. New movie night
- 18.10. Jäähallinkaari apartments rented
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 29.10. New housing projects
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 16.04. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
Register for POAS tenant portal!
The POAS website was updated earlier in the spring. The website also has a new feature for tenants asukassivusto.poas.fi -tenant portal.
On tenant portal tenants can:
- view their lease agreements
(agreements made before 1st of May, may not necessarily be available)
- view their payment information
- send direct messages to the rent collection and customer service
- update their contact information
- submit notice of defects (pictures can be attached and progress to be followed)
- terminate their contract
You will need your online banking authentication when registering for the service the first time. Then you can create your own password. If you don’t have banking authentication, you can register at the POAS office using your passport or ID card.
If you have problems registering, please contact the POAS office.
Check our new website, register to tenant portal and give feedback with feedback form (closed). From those who have given feed back before 30th of June 2018 a winner will be drawn. Winner will receive POAS summer set!