- 08.12. Cold inside the apartment?
- 30.11. Tenants’ movie night
- 15.11. Christmas Calendar raffle
- 18.10. Exceptions to service hours
- 06.10. Apply for renewed apartments in Hervanta
- 15.06. Applying for housing: Frequently asked questions
- 14.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 25.04. POAS POP UP Tour
- 16.02. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 09.02. POASnet network maintenance
- 21.01. Order rent letters as digital mail
- 15.12. New shared electric cars
- 18.10. Jäähallinkaari apartments rented
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 29.10. New housing projects
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 16.04. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
Jäähallinkaari apartments rented
All the apartments of our new building in Jäähallinkaari are now rented. Tenants can move in from 1 December 2021, as scheduled. This housing complex is directed to working applicants.
Our newest housing complex, Jäähallinkaari 6 (Kalevan Stara), is located in a popular area of Kaleva, in the immediate vicinity of shopping and hobby opportunities as well as Hakametsä tram stop. The new shopping center of Kale is also near.
The 55 apartments of Jäähallinkaari have white kitchen cabinets, stylish laminate flooring and a balcony with glass windows. There are connections for both diswasher and a laundry machine in each apartment. In bigger two-bedroom-apartments, there is also a sauna.
The apartment selection includes 29 studio apartments (25-34 m²), five 1-bedroom-apartments (48,5m²) and 21 2-bedroom-apartments (51.5-66.5 m²). Two-bedroom-apartments are only rented for households that have a minimum of two people.
When the building is completed, there are no parking spaces available for rent yet. When the surrounding area with its common courtyard will be completed in Spring 2022, POAS will have seven parking spaces in the area.
More information of this housing complex can be found from our apartment search!