- 08.12. Cold inside the apartment?
- 30.11. Tenants’ movie night
- 15.11. Christmas Calendar raffle
- 18.10. Exceptions to service hours
- 06.10. Apply for renewed apartments in Hervanta
- 15.06. Applying for housing: Frequently asked questions
- 14.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 25.04. POAS POP UP Tour
- 16.02. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 09.02. POASnet network maintenance
- 21.01. Order rent letters as digital mail
- 15.12. New shared electric cars
- 18.10. Jäähallinkaari apartments rented
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 29.10. New housing projects
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 16.04. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
Our property team is expanding
Heikki Thelen (right) is our new property manager! Heikki will be in charge of the property development and maintenance. Heikki will be responsible for the maintenance and repair projects of our entire property portfolio. He is also the manager of our maintenance staff. Heikki has worked in property maintenance for a total of 23 years, and he is excited to take over the new role!
In his free time, Heikki’s hobbies include all kinds of outdoor activities, such as camping, fishing and cycling. He also likes exercising with his dogs and going to the gym.
We are excited to have you on board, welcome Heikki!
Pasi Silanterä (left), who has been our property manager since 2016, is moving on to new challenges within our company. In the future, Pasi will be responsible for our real estate development and construction of new building projects as a project development manager. We will have more resources to implement our strategy and social responsibility. We aim to increase our real estate portfolio and produce more affordable rental housing for students and young working people in Pirkanmaa region.