Skip to Content

Maintenance companies:
Mekaniikanpolku 6

POAS maintenance

Urgent cases on business days between 8.00–16.00:

Erno Lehtonen

tel: +358 10 341 6619

HHKP / HH-Kiinteistöpalvelut Oy

Urgent cases outside office hours (Mon–Fri 16.00–8.00, weekends and public holidays):

HH-Kiinteistöpalvelut Oy

Tel: +358 10 3950 395

Urgent matters

In urgent cases, contact your building’s maintenance company IMMEDIATELY. Maintenance companies’ telephone services are available 24h. Matters are urgent if they need to be handled immediately, such as the following:

  • fridge, freezer or stove doesn’t work
  • opening your apartment door if you forget the key inside
  • water leaks or damages.

Provide your address to the search below, and you will find the contact information of your housing complex. Please note that the phone numbers of maintenance companies may be subject to a charge.

Use your address to find the phone number for your maintenance company:

Non-urgent matters

Non-urgent matters, that need fixing, cleaning or maintenance, need to be informed to POAS by submitting a Notice of Defects. Notice of Defects is submitted in our tenant portal. This way we can confirm the identity of the tenant, and get your consent that the landlord is allowed to enter your apartment with a master key. Please mention in the form, whether the maintenance professional is allowed to enter your apartment with a master key. If a master key cannot be used to enter the apartment, inform us when you will be home to open the door for maintenance staff. We kindly ask you to inform also about pets or any other things that may affect the apartment visits.

Submit the Notice of Defects in tenant portal

Submit the Notice of defects as soon as you notice a fault. Failure to do so might make you liable for damages. Please inform us even of minor problems, so that we can prevent the problem from expanding. Our tenant guide includes a responsibility chart, which you can refer to see who is responsible for the costs and performance of different tasks. If you are unable to access the tenant portal for some reason, you can also fill the electronic Notice of Defects form from this link.