Information on COVID-19
Updated: 25 August 2020
POAS is constantly following the corona virus (COVID-19) situation as well as the instructions and information provided by authorities. We take actions on our behalf to prevent the virus from spreading and protect the health of both our tenants and employees.
We apologise for the inconvenience the situation may cause and hope our customers will understand the exceptional situation. Also, we would like remind that in this situation it is extremely important to follow the general instructions and restrictions initiated by authorities. Stay healthy and care for each other!
This article includes all the changes made in our operations due to the corona virus situation.
- Our telephone and email services are available normally during our office’s opening hours. Please be patient, services might be busy occasionally.
- For now, office assists our customers with necessary matters only, such as picking up and returning the keys. You need to make an appointment beforehand for any office visits.
+358 40 668 6008
Please note that tenancy-related matters can be handled through our electronic services, more information:
Tenant portal: asukassivusto.poas.fi
Also our applicants can register to tenant portal where their application can be edited or renewed.
- In urgent maintenance needs, contact your housing complex’s maintenance company immediately! Other maintenance issues can be reported normally via electronic Notice of defects form. Please consider whether your issue could wait until the exceptional situation ends.
- When making a Notice of defects, please mention in the Description field if you’re ordered to stay in quarantine or about any other matters that POAS should consider when making necessary actions or precautionary measures.
- As always, urgent and necessary matters will be handled as soon as possible! Depending on the situation, handling other issues may be postponed. You can follow the processing of your matter in tenant portal: asukassivusto.poas.fi
- Apartment visits are minimized to avoid physical contacts. However, if visiting apartment is necessary to handle the matter, we aim to schedule all visits to a point of time when tenant is not present. As of now, regular preliminary inspections are carried out in the apartments of tenants who are moving out. The inspectors pay extra attention to hygiene matters and minimize contacts with tenants.
- As of now, club rooms and gyms are open for tenants to use. Please pay extra attention to cleaning when using club rooms or other common spaces. Neglection of cleaning can result in club room’s usage ban.
- As of now, tenant committees can arrange gatherings and events considering the general instructions, recommendations and regulations provided by authorities.
- Common sauna shifts are cancelled for now. Private sauna shifts and laundry machines can be reserved normally from Kodinportaali reservation system.
- Please pay extra attention to your hand hygiene and safety distance when using common spaces.