- 08.12. Cold inside the apartment?
- 30.11. Tenants’ movie night
- 15.11. Christmas Calendar raffle
- 18.10. Exceptions to service hours
- 06.10. Apply for renewed apartments in Hervanta
- 15.06. Applying for housing: Frequently asked questions
- 14.06. Hot inside the apartment?
- 25.04. POAS POP UP Tour
- 16.02. Service changes due to COVID-19
- 09.02. POASnet network maintenance
- 21.01. Order rent letters as digital mail
- 15.12. New shared electric cars
- 18.10. Jäähallinkaari apartments rented
- 03.06. Our website is renewed
- 22.04. Additional services for tenants
- 12.04. Foodora tenant benefit
- 31.03. New tenant surveys
- 17.03. Water saving challenge
- 09.03. Our phone numbers change
- 03.03. Summertime housing
- 08.02. Sale of Karosenkatu 3 and 4
- 15.01. Issues with online services
- 08.12. Christmas campaign
- 29.10. New housing projects
- 05.10. New support athlete
- 25.09. Employee designations
- 18.06. Plastic recycling information
- 04.06. Tenant event in Särkänniemi
- 30.04. Finland’s Prettiest Student Home
- 16.04. Moving boxes for new tenants
- 25.03. Tenant benefit
- 01.03. Apply for new apartments!
- 28.01. Poastinen reform
- 07.12. POAS ❤️ ZAU Campaign
- 18.11. Exceptions in office opening hours
- 07.10. Internet breakdown in Vaahterakuja
- 03.10. Shared cars available this Autumn
- 27.09. We save water
- 19.08. Rent discount in Ritakatu
- 29.05. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 18.03. Update your contact information
- 18.01. POAS received an environmental certificate
- 12.12. No increases to rents in 2019!
- 20.11. The Good Holiday Spirit collection
- 01.08. Have you registered to tenant portal?
- 26.07. Building EcoCompass
- 25.06. Apply shared apartment with friend!
- 25.06. Tips for applying
- 14.06. POAS updates lease terms and conditions
- 11.05. Suggest a roommate to yourself!
- 02.05. Register for POAS tenant portal!
Tenant event in Särkänniemi
Amusement coming up!
POAS offers FREE tenant event in Särkänniemi amusement park on Wednesday 26th August 2020 4pm–8pm! In the event you can enjoy Särkänniemi rides as well as Angry Birds Land. POAS’s service desk is available in Särkänniemi during the event.
During summer 2020 Särkänniemi is open with limited capacity. POAS has reserved a certain amount of tickets for tenants, so you don’t need to worry about limited availability or booking your visit directly from Särkänniemi. All you need to do is reserve tickets from POAS by clicking the link below.
The enrolment begins on 6 July 2020 at 10am. In the enrolment form, you can choose to participate with your family members (people in your rental agreement, sharing the same household) OR with one avec. The avec does not have to be a POAS tenant. Registration for POAS’s tenant event has ended.
If you wish to receive more information, please contact: