Have you registered to tenant portal?
POAS website was updated earlier in the spring. The website also has a new feature for tenants; asukassivusto.poas.fi -tenant portal.
On tenant portal tenants can:
- view their lease agreements
(agreements made before 1st of May, may not necessarily be available)
- view their payment information
- send direct messages to the rent collection and customer service
- update their contact information
- submit notice of defects (pictures can be attached and progress to be followed)
- terminate their contract
You will need your online banking authentication when registering for the service the first time. Then you can create your own password. If you don’t have banking authentication, you can register at the POAS office using your passport or ID card.
If you have problems registering, please contact the POAS office.